Founded and directs the Fundación Déjame Ayudarte Let me help you Foundation is a non-profit organization its mission is to help both Latino families living in the US and Mexico to heal and live better in the family.
She is an entrepreneur, writer, researcher, communicator, she lectures and shares workshops that have inspired and helped thousands of Hispanic families living in the United States and other countries to change the course of their lives
Her workshops have been taught for 10 years in the County Jail for Hispanic inmates. Decreasing the impact on Latino inmates. (GEO Group, Inc. Western Region Detention Facility
You can watch her weekly
She has a segment in Total Access TELEMUNDO San Diego California and Los Angeles CA Canal 52.
She is guest expert “Un Nuevo día” TELEMUNDO Miami FL
You can hear her every Thursday at Mario Alberto Morning Show 107.3 PULSAR FM
She is an occasional guest to the program “Por el placer de vivir” with Dr. Cesar Lozano
Last Publication Addictive links that may you sicken you and make you crazy ( Vínculos adictivos que enloquecen y enferman) March 2016* Let me help you heal your wounds and to change the course of your life (Déjame Ayudarte a sanar y cambiar el rumbo de tu vida) (1st . Revised Edition 2010)* Healing my heart (Sanando mi corazón) (a story that helps overcome rejection and low self esteem)* Shared Secrets (Secretos Compartidos)
Committed to this generation of children Miriam created a prevention program and support DAS -KIDS. She wrote a collection of 5 stories for children that are used as a tool to work inner healing in workshops for children. Through these tools she facilitates the child ‘s expression emotional pain by taking them to the resolution and healing of their emotions.
* You Stop bullying me “Déja de hacerme bullying” (a story to prevent bullying and stop being one of them).
* Don’t touch me, your hurting me “No me toques me lastimas” (a story to prevent child sexual abuse)
* I can get angry, but it is not allowed to hit or yell. “Me puedo enojar, pero no puedo morder y pegar” (a tale to manage anger and stop fighting.)
* Fear, go away “Vete miedo” (a story to overcome and face fear)
* In March 2015 the Government of the State of Baja California in celebration of the «International Women day» recognized her trajectory, influence and leadership.As an example woman of Baja California 2015 and a major newspaper in Tijuana BC. named her one of the 50 most influential women in Baja California 2015
* In December 2011 and in 2013 her organization received a distinguished award to the best of Chula Vista in the category of «spiritual counseling » by the Association of Chamber of Commerce of the United States.
She is listened and read by prominent figures from politics and entertainment; figures that look have her as private counselor and government offices.
She is married to Mr. Rafael Nenninger for 23 years and has 17-year-old twins with him. She lives in San Diego CA.